That's it. I've had it...
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 17 2012, 07:05 AM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

I'm getting another PS2. I don't care how long it takes, but I guaran-damn-tee that I'm getting one. GTA IV and Saints Row 2/3 are fun, but can never---never!---compare to GTA III, Vice City, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, and San Andreas, and I cannot stand not being able to play them.

Damn you for removing PS2 backwards compatibility from the PS3, Sony. I would gladly pay $600 for a console that enables me to play three generations of games. Damn you, Sony! mad.gif
PM Email Poster
Gene
 Posted: Dec 11 2012, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Trainee
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 34
Credits: 120

Getting rid of the backwards capability was a pretty bad move by sony IMO. I loved my 60GB PS3 to bits because of the fact I could still play my PS2 games. But I suppose with the recent trend of HD collections coming out, companies are making a fair amount of money because of it.
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Dec 11 2012, 05:29 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

GTA III finally came out on PSN a few months ago and, from what I've read, Vice City and San Andreas have been rated for release, too, so hopefully it won't be long until they're available as well.

Though since all my PS2 GTA games except SA (I haven't tried III yet) seem to work just fine on the PS3 I bought last month (Mercs 1 won't work either http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/ResidentEvilFinalDays/sad0005.gif ), SA may be the only one I get. But we'll see what happens.

Edit: I don't believe this. I just turned on my PS3 to watch Netflix and, low and behold, the ticker in the corner of the screen tells me GTA: SA is now on PSN. sleep.gif
PM Email Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll