Resident Evil Final Days

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS, Nuff said
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Dec 25 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: S.T.A.R.S.
Member No.: 8
Credits: 1315

Is that Quint guy related to Ash from Pokemon?

@Risk, you sure posted all the good shiz about RER.

I sure hope that this co-op isn't a crappy forced version...I'm getting bad vibes, some negativve memories of Sheva...
PM
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Dec 27 2011, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 3
Credits: 1020

QUOTE (Spike991 @ Dec 25 2011, 01:39 PM)
Is that Quint guy related to Ash from Pokemon?

@Risk, you sure posted all the good shiz about RER.

I don't see the similarity you are tongue.gif

The more I see/read about this game, the more I already dislike it. I especially disliked the fact that Capcom (And some game articles) announced the death of that blonde woman (I think her name was Rachel, not sure) before the games release. I personally don't care how short a time she's in the game, I'd like to find out for myself the fate of the characters. When I read a game article either in a gaming magazine or online I read to have intel on the game; what it's about, play style, graphics, opinions, etc, I don't read for spoilers.

And Risky, speaking of bimbos, have you seen the woman that accompanies Chris? Apparently while Jill and that other guy got the ship, Chris and his new partner got the land. She wheres booty shorts and leggings in the snow. I could be mistaken, they could be horribly designed pants. Or there could be leggings designed for this, I don't know. But it just looks ridiculous to me. (And Chris looks like he's ready to freeze his fore arms).
PM
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Jan 13 2012, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

Yeah, why the hell did he roll his sleeves up??

Btw, remembe in CV where you fight Nosferatu? It always bugged me how Claire and Steve were in the damn arctic, with shor sleeves and everything...I know I was freezing my butt off the other night, with a sweater and everything, and it was just cold, not arctic cold...

I know I've had some bad experiences with ruining the game before it comes out, and since I really haven't been keeping up with RER or ORC too much, it's probably gonna pay off in the end, allowing me to thoroughly enjoy the game that much more.smile.gif

I of course have a 3DS for RER.
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jan 14 2012, 09:15 AM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

QUOTE (Spike991 @ Jan 13 2012, 09:34 PM)
Btw, remembe in CV where you fight Nosferatu? It always bugged me how Claire and Steve were in the damn arctic, with shor sleeves and everything...I know I was freezing my butt off the other night, with a sweater and everything, and it was just cold, not arctic cold...

And just where were they supposed to get any other clothing? Pull it out of thin air?
PM Email Poster
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Jan 14 2012, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Last Spartan @ Jan 14 2012, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE (Spike991 @ Jan 13 2012, 09:34 PM)

And just where were they supposed to get any other clothing? Pull it out of thin air?

There were bunkers where they could have found clothing not tainted by T-infected blood I bet, if you must know. Or hell, raid Alexia's wardrobe, I mean everybody else was doing it.

That said, it just didn't make any sense, how they didn't even seem affected by the weather at all.
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jan 14 2012, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization

QUOTE (Spike991 @ Jan 14 2012, 05:50 PM)
Or hell, raid Alexia's wardrobe, I mean everybody else was doing it.

It's not like they intended to go to Antarctica the moment they stepped on the plane. If I'm not mistaken, Claire suggested Hawaii.

That said, it just didn't make any sense, how they didn't even seem affected by the weather at all.

That's because... um... I don't have any valid counter argument for that. blink.gif

You've won this round, but I'll be back! http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/troll.jpg.png
PM Email Poster
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Jan 15 2012, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

Ha ha, where was that face from?

And as far as the wardrobe goes, remember that in Antartica, there was an exact replica of the ashford's rooms.

Not that any of this means anything, it was obviously just something overlooked...maybe by Capcom, or maybe they just hoped nobody'd ask questions.

And until now, they've been right.
PM
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 3
Credits: 1020

QUOTE (Spike991 @ Jan 14 2012, 11:47 PM)
Ha ha, where was that face from?

And until now, they've been right.

A-It's the troll face. You mad bro?

B-No, just an angry feminist bitching about male fan service http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/harhar.gif (Just kidding, maybe.)

And that CV thing with the snow and summer clothes did always get me, too. Just as much as the volcano in Resi 5 tongue.gif

No matter how hard I try, I just can't understand. Unless, adrenaline?
user posted image
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jan 18 2012, 11:30 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization

QUOTE (TvirusAndFriends @ Jan 18 2012, 09:38 PM)
No matter how hard I try, I just can't understand. Unless, adrenaline?

user posted image
PM Email Poster
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Jan 23 2012, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

I think I recently found out about those things. Memes right? http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/troll.jpg.png

Alexia looked pretty sexy without her clothes anyway, in her first form. All medusa-like, and her blood turned to fire, awesome.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll