Resident Evil Final Days

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

What do you think of Sheva?, Sheva sucks
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 12 2011, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: S.T.A.R.S.
Member No.: 8
Credits: 1315

QUOTE (NiteKrawler @ May 12 2011, 11:59 AM)
Wait, kill who? Sheva? Do you think she'll be in it?

Wait, I meant Sheva.

Spartan, I think you thought I meant Claire.

I meant, maybe it will carry over to RE5's time so that we can take her out, or maybe even take her out in 1998....

Obviously not going to happen, but it's very enticing to think about.
PM
Relative Risk
 Posted: May 13 2011, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Resident Blogger/Industry Insider
Member No.: 11
Credits: 990

QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 6 2011, 03:11 AM)
Who better to help him rescue his closer-than-a-wife partner than the one person in the world he's even closer to, right?

That is so romantic, Spartan. tongue.gif

Not to beat the dead horse that Sheva has...well, always been, but I'll just post this link again in remembrance of how things should've remained.

Resident Evil 4.5
PM
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 13 2011, 05:22 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Relative Risk @ May 13 2011, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 6 2011, 03:11 AM)
Who better to help him rescue his closer-than-a-wife partner than the one person in the world he's even closer to, right?

That is so romantic, Spartan. tongue.gif

Not to beat the dead horse that Sheva has...well, always been, but I'll just post this link again in remembrance of how things should've remained.

Resident Evil 4.5

Thanks, that was a nice read. I don't know how legit it is, but it's pretty much what RE5 should have been...

I really don't understand how they could even flirt around with the idea they eventually chose, certainly actually making that the final product....

So Sheva didn't have a big role, I knew it. T-virus, well the first trailer had enemies that looked like they could have been crimson heads, t was a little ambiguous, but again, not sure why they didn't use them. I did like the Majini though, the mouth thing was cool.
PM
Relative Risk
 Posted: May 13 2011, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 13 2011, 07:22 PM)
Thanks, that was a nice read. I don't know how legit it is, but it's pretty much what RE5 should have been...

You're welcome. And the information source is entirely legit.

Aside from the racism controversy, things went rapidly downhill for the overall storyline when the decision was made to mainstream the game.
PM
Col. Radec
 Posted: May 13 2011, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Umbrella Security Service
Member No.: 10
Credits: 1015

QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 12 2011, 11:20 AM)
In fact, we plan on hunting down an eliminating every survivor except Jill. Even sweet and innocent little Rebecca...

No, I am definitely hunting her down. I'm just gonna take her out before everyone else. *Forlorn sigh* She's my unicorn. After I'm done staring coldly down at Jill's corpse, I'll move on to Claire. Then Becca. Then I'll go directly to Hard Mode and mow a path directly to Barry Burton, and I'll murder every survivor in cold blood.

It's all about killing the legends!
PM
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 13 2011, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Col. Radec @ May 13 2011, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 12 2011, 11:20 AM)
In fact, we plan on hunting down an eliminating every survivor except Jill. Even sweet and innocent little Rebecca...

No, I am definitely hunting her down. I'm just gonna take her out before everyone else. *Forlorn sigh* She's my unicorn. After I'm done staring coldly down at Jill's corpse, I'll move on to Claire. Then Becca. Then I'll go directly to Hard Mode and mow a path directly to Barry Burton, and I'll murder every survivor in cold blood.

It's all about killing the legends!

We got the Legend Killer in the house. Should we start calling you Orton now?

@Risk, I ended up copy/pasting all of it to post in a thread on REF. I gave you some credit there too.smile.gif

I really liked some of the ideas in RE4.5. There are some things, in the final product though, that I wouldn't change at all. I loved the bird lady mystery for instance.
PM
Relative Risk
 Posted: May 13 2011, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 13 2011, 08:05 PM)
@Risk, I ended up copy/pasting all of it to post in a thread on REF. I gave you some credit there too.smile.gif

Wow... That post is a daunting case of TLDNR. Hope your members take the time, it's well worth it. wink.gif

I really liked some of the ideas in RE4.5. There are some things, in the final product though, that I wouldn't change at all. I loved the bird lady mystery for instance.

That definitely would've been a loss, Bird Lady, but RE4.5's story was hands down more engaging.
PM
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 14 2011, 08:33 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Relative Risk @ May 13 2011, 08:29 PM)
QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 13 2011, 08:05 PM)

Wow... That post is a daunting case of TLDNR. Hope your members take the time, it's well worth it. wink.gif

That definitely would've been a loss, Bird Lady, but RE4.5's story was hands down more engaging.

I don't know if anybody has actually sad down and read it all, but nobody has posted, so not likely. It was a lot of stuff too...

Bird Lady. It seems like they took tons of things from 4.5 and make it into a smaller section of RE5. Cameras everywhere, at one point, we do see a scene with Irving & bird lady in a car, watching Chris/Sheva on camera.

Some of 4.5's story didn't make sense, but a lot of it was way better. Not including the thing with like 10 or 15 El Gigantes though...that's a bit much. Starting to sound really LOTRs.
PM
NiteKrawler
 Posted: May 17 2011, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Mission Support Team
Member No.: 6
Credits: 300

Oh, that must have been the post I saw this morning where I thought, tl;dr. tongue.gif I'll read it sometime. And for the record, I will never hurt my sweet Becca. Ever. If I have to in order to further the game, I will never complete it.
PM Email Poster
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 18 2011, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (NiteKrawler @ May 17 2011, 08:42 AM)
Oh, that must have been the post I saw this morning where I thought, tl;dr. tongue.gif I'll read it sometime. And for the record, I will never hurt my sweet Becca. Ever. If I have to in order to further the game, I will never complete it.

"tl;dr"?

Yeah....apparently everyone else thought the same thing....I put my blood, sweat & tears into that thread....sad.gif
PM
Col. Radec
 Posted: May 18 2011, 12:02 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Umbrella Security Service
Member No.: 10
Credits: 1015

QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 18 2011, 10:30 AM)
"tl;dr"?

Too Long; Didn't Read.

And it's okay, Nite, I'll kill her more than enough times for you! I'll even use the knife instead of my gun, to draw out her pain, make it last...

QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 18 2011, 10:30 AM)
I put my blood, sweat & tears into that thread....sad.gif

... So you put your blood, sweat and tears into copying & pasting Risky's source? Oookay, then. sleep.gif
PM
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 18 2011, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Col. Radec @ May 18 2011, 01:02 PM)
Too Long; Didn't Read.

And it's okay, Nite, I'll kill her more than enough times for you! I'll even use the knife instead of my gun, to draw out her pain, make it last...

I guess that's a pro & a con to making a really long post?....

Becca getting knifed....I guess we're assuming she's in Raccoon. I mean, her, Barry, Chris, and well....I guess that's all as far as STARS go, probably won't be in Raccoon.

Really makes me wonder how many characters we will get the chance to kill. I mean, they are making a point of showing the possibility of killing Leon, and one would assume the other main characters of RE2/3 are going to be there, Jill, Carlos....maybe we'll see Ada or Sherry...
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: May 18 2011, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

I'll adopt Sherry, train her to be a "cleaner" like Jean Reno did Natalie Portman in Leon. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/smiley-rpg013.gif
PM Email Poster
Relative Risk
 Posted: May 18 2011, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Spike991 @ May 18 2011, 02:08 PM)
I guess that's a pro & a con to making a really long post?....

Yeah, some people will want to read about Resident Evil in a Resident Evil forum, while others won't. Odd place for the latter-minded people to congregate, though... dry.gif
PM
NiteKrawler
 Posted: May 18 2011, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Mission Support Team
Member No.: 6
Credits: 300

In all honesty, it was just the content of the post that made me not want to waste time, I guess. I mean, it isn't something to learn about RE. So I just don't care.
PM Email Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll