Misc. Site Updates
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Feb 7 2011, 10:23 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Just a thread for myself (or other staff members who may be appointed in the future) to post about little updates to the site. As this section is read-only to regular members, PM me with any questions you might have.

To start things off, I figured out how to enable personal photos and have done so. You all should be able to upload and remove personal photos at will now. Enjoy. happy.gif
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 18 2011, 03:14 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Introductions, Questions, and Rules sub-forums in the Selections category have been reordered on a trial basis.

In an effort to decrease the length of the main index page, Random Internet Goodness has been moved to the General Discussion forum as a sub-forum and I'm considering doing the same with Forum Games (post count will remain off, though), but haven't quite decided yet. All topics that were in the old Internet sub-forum are currently intact in the new location.

I've also given KeVo the green light to install some new skins, some of which may or may not be themed around popular game franchises other than Resident Evil.

Stay tuned for updates. This time I'll try to remember to post them as they come... wacko.gif
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 01:06 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Introductions sub-forum has been moved to the No. 2 position in its category and administrator color has been changed from red to crimson red.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: May 25 2011, 09:39 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

I've added a new BBcode that makes image links a little bit easier and less complicated to make. In your Code Buttons, you'll see next to "SPOILER", it says "URLIMG". That's your code if you want to put an image link in your signature or elsewhere on this site.

So instead of this...
CODE
[URL=Website Link Here][IMG]Image Link Here[/IMG][/URL]

... it looks like this.
CODE
[urlimg=Website Link Here]Image Link Here[/urlimg]

It basically just removes the [IMG] BBcodes to make it a little easier.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 09:35 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Made the shoutbox invisible to guests and took KeVo's advice of making the role-playing (which none of the current regulars are interested in taking part in) forums invisible to all but staff members (which should make the main index page load faster for you guys).
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Aug 13 2011, 01:24 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Deleted the RP section altogether and moved the Creative Corner to J's Bar.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic

Mobile Version Last Visit: --