This topic is Closed Create a new Topic

Goodbye Peope, it was Fun1, just read it.
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Feb 26 2011, 11:26 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

it has come to my attention that on march 11 i turn 20. I have taken the time to think hard about this and dude to some things that i am currently going through, i need to "grow-up and get serious with things, and also i dont have much free time anymore. so simple put i am deactivating or cancelling my account on march 12th. Now until them im still gonna be posting here until the said time, think of it as my two weeks notice. now, i enjoyed conversing with you all on random topics and such but well, as people say out with the old in with the new. I understand that i have been acting rather childish on this website and i do with the upmost, sincerely apologize for my actions that may or may have not agrvated some. Simply put, Goodbye guys, it was fun while it lasted, have a blast, and take care!
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Feb 26 2011, 11:24 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Well, good luck with that.
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 03:39 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

speaking of which spartan exactly how do i cancel my account? or rather can you cancel me on march 12?
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Feb 27 2011, 04:35 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Feb 27 2011, 02:28 PM)
speaking of which spartan exactly how do i cancel my account?

You can't.

or rather can you cancel me on march 12?

You don't need your account deleted to leave if you want. Besides, you might come back in the future. I have that effect on people. ph34r.gif
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Feb 28 2011, 12:10 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

oh ok then. i guess ill just walk away.
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Mar 2 2011, 12:18 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Spartan198 @ Feb 27 2011, 03:24 PM)

You can't.

You don't need your account deleted to leave if you want. Besides, you might come back in the future. I have that effect on people. ph34r.gif

Hah laugh.gif

You sure Roy? I mean, it's cool if you wanna take a break or whatever...not that you can't leave if you want, but it just doesn't make sense to me. Like Spartan said, you could just come back after a while or come on whenever you have the time...
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Mar 2 2011, 07:29 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:59 AM)
oh ok then. i guess ill just walk away.
^
Relative Risk
 Posted: Mar 3 2011, 04:37 AM

Resident Blogger/Industry Insider

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

Seems unnecessary, but whatever gives you a sense of purpose. Farewell, Roy.

Something about this also seems so familiar... Oh right, hasn't Nekro done this before? And V? And Nite? Maybe we should create a special thread titled "Conclusions" for all these impulsive goodbyes. Although, credit to Nite for going out with a fiery bang of spectacular hissy-fit proportions in the shoutbox. laugh.gif
^
Col. Radec
 Posted: Mar 3 2011, 05:15 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Umbrella Security Service
Member ID:
Total Post:

See ya, Roy. I'll certainly miss our intellectual, informative debates with each other. We'll see you soon when you come back again, and I wish you all the luck in your journey to "grow up and get serious with things."
^
nekronuke
 Posted: Mar 4 2011, 08:03 PM

BSAA Trainee

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

You can't.

Like bigdaddyv
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Mar 4 2011, 08:32 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (nekronuke @ Mar 4 2011, 06:52 PM)
I have that effect on people. ph34r.gif

Like bigdaddyv

No matter where I go, people can't help but love me. tongue.gif

Well, except in Athens. They're still bitter about the whole Peloponnesian War thing... ph34r.gif
^
Super Saiyajin 3 Jirrue
 Posted: Mar 7 2011, 04:57 AM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Feb 26 2011, 01:15 PM)
it has come to my attention that on march 11 i turn 20. I have taken the time to think hard about this and dude to some things that i am currently going through, i need to "grow-up and get serious with things, and also i dont have much free time anymore. so simple put i am deactivating or cancelling my account on march 12th. Now until them im still gonna be posting here until the said time, think of it as my two weeks notice. now, i enjoyed conversing with you all on random topics and such but well, as people say out with the old in with the new. I understand that i have been acting rather childish on this website and i do with the upmost, sincerely apologize for my actions that may or may have not agrvated some. Simply put, Goodbye guys, it was fun while it lasted, have a blast, and take care!

You don't have to deactivate it. Until such time you do end up with free time you can still come back here.

I do.
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Mar 8 2011, 03:09 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

OK maybe i forgot to clarify things, or maybe elaborate a bit further. Apparently i can't cancel my account, but Ive decided not to post for a while till i get some kind of epiphany or something like that, and if i never post again, then i suppose i kept my word. so we'll see, but i wont post much or at all after that.
^
Super Saiyajin 3 Jirrue
 Posted: Mar 8 2011, 04:33 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Mar 8 2011, 04:58 PM)
OK maybe i forgot to clarify things, or maybe elaborate a bit further. Apparently i can't cancel my account, but Ive decided not to post for a while till i get some kind of epiphany or something like that, and if i never post again, then i suppose i kept my word. so we'll see, but i wont post much or at all after that.

There you go. And if I had to say it I had gotten confused because you did say something about shutting off your account.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 13 2011, 08:25 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Well, this thread seems to have no further use at this point, so I'm closing it now.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options This topic is Closed Create a new Topic

Mobile Version Last Visit: --