Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

God of War official topic, My vengeance has begun again...
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Sep 13 2011, 09:18 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

user posted image

Okay, people, I want to discuss the fantastic God of War games, so this right here is the official topic for it. You can discuss anything and everything about God of War, from the game itself to the actual mythology it's based on. So let me make a few topic ideas to get started.

Favorite game: I'm a bit torn between GoW II and GoW III. I felt III to have the better gameplay, but II had better bonus costumes. And you could skip cutscenes...

Favorite bonus costume: Aside from the infamous "Goddess of War" costume design cut from Ghost of Sparta ( tongue.gif ), mine would be General Kratos from GoW II. I just liked him better with his human skin tone. The only thing I disliked about the costume was that the Golden Fleece not appearing on his arm when acquired.

Favorite weapons: Even though I've never played it (yet), I like GoS' Arms of Sparta the most because they're the traditional armament of the Spartans. Edit: Okay, I just finished playing the Ghost of Sparta PS3 demo and yes, the Arms of Sparta are my favorite weapon because Kratos actually fights like a Spartan with them!

Favorite character: Other than Kratos, of course. tongue.gif For me it's really hard to say because I really liked just about all the characters, but those that really stand out for me are Perseus, Hercules (simply for the fact that they got the actors who made those characters famous, Harry Hamlin for Perseus and Kevin Sorbo for Hercules, to voice them), the Last Spartan (hmm... I might change my forum name to that wink.gif ), Lakhesis, Poseidon's Princess (mm... she was yummy http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_cloud9.gif ) and of course Athena.

Your most epic God of War "wet dream": The quiet plains outside the ruined city of Troy. A gust of wind blows a cloud of dust around Kratos and his opponent appears before him. Clutching his spear and shield, there stands Achilles, the greatest warrior ever to live, set to face the Ghost of Sparta in one on one combat. user posted image

So... discuss! smile.gif

Just... if you post any screenshots from the games, try to avoid ones with nudity or erase out any nudity with Paint or something before you post it.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 21 2012, 07:26 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --