Structure Recommendation
KeVo
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 4
Credits: 1145

I think it would benefit to put the rules on the top portal under Board Rules, which normally appears right beside "Home" on the top, under the forum banner. It would eliminate a forum that will not receive many topics, and make the place a little less crowded.

Example: On that MGS forum, the rules are at the top. You could post when you make updates to the rules in the Announcements section.
PM Email Poster MSN
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

I don't know if it's possible to put them on the top portal. I'm still learning the specifics of the admin controls here.

Much of the organization here was inherited from the original REFD, which wasn't set up by me. I took control of it when the original creator left two weeks after starting it and that's how he'd set it up. My reasoning for continuing with that method is that it simply makes the rules easy to find.

But that section could be merged with News & Announcements with much the same result.
PM Email Poster
KeVo
 Posted: Jul 22 2010, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 4
Credits: 1145

You would be correct on the merging with the announcements. It is possible to put them up on the portal header, though. If you would like, I could give you instructions on how to.

This is just if you would be interested, though. ^-^

*Noticed you merged. =)

This post has been edited by Rebellion: Jul 22 2010, 05:25 PM
PM Email Poster MSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Start new topic