PSN friend list woes (rant)
Rick Grimes
 Posted: May 19 2011, 06:11 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

I fracking hate it when people can't take the hint that I don't want to add them to my PSN friend list. Seriously, it's called a *friend* list, not an *add-every-random-dick-and-jane-that-passes-by* list. I learned a valuable lesson with my previous YouTube and MSN messenger accounts and that is to not add every random joe that contacts me to it, because 9 times out of 10 you never hear from them again. This is especially true for YouTube, where people just want you to watch their videos. If I wanted to watch your damn videos, I'd subscribe to your channel!

See, guys, this is why I hide my PSN name and only give it to select people through private channels.

Sony really needs to give us the option to change our names. Japanese users can change their names as many times as they want, so why can't we in the US and EU do it?
^
KeVo
 Posted: May 19 2011, 05:39 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 19 2011, 07:11 AM)
I fracking hate it when people can't take the hint that I don't want to add them to my PSN friend list. Seriously, it's called a *friend* list, not an *add-every-random-dick-and-jane-that-passes-by* list. I learned a valuable lesson with my previous YouTube and MSN messenger accounts and that is to not add every random joe that contacts me to it, because 9 times out of 10 you never hear from them again. This is especially true for YouTube, where people just want you to watch their videos. If I wanted to watch your damn videos, I'd subscribe to your channel!

See, guys, this is why I hide my PSN name and only give it to select people through private channels.

Sony really needs to give us the option to change our names. Japanese users can change their names as many times as they want, so why can't we in the US and EU do it?

They can? o.O

We need this feature. I dunno how many times I've made a new account. I've wasted hundreds of dollars for it too
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --