Skin Info
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Sep 10 2012, 05:40 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Figured I'd start anew since the other skin announcement thread is cluttered up and waaaay out of date.

Jcink skins
*Aura (removed due to broken background link)
*BGS (removed due to broken background link)
*FeFix
*Hybrix Sangrean/Hybrix Evil (removed due to broken background link)
*JFH Infinity
*Zenica Blue

Custom Skins
*Battlefield 3 (installation date forgotten) - A Battlefield 3-themed skin. Note that this skin does not have a shoutbox on the main index page and the skin selector is slightly different place, but located in the same general area.
*Call of Duty (added 9-10-12) - A Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 skin for those who are fans of it. Note that like the BF3 skin, this skin does not have a shoutbox on the main index page.
*Lost in Nightmares (added 9-11-12) - Based on GMaster479's Transparent Red skin (see below) with a background of Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine artwork from Resident Evil: Revelations. Renamed and given new background (10-2-12).
*Raw Red & Black (added 1-21-11) - A WWE Raw-themed skin for WWE fans.
*Umbrella Earth II (added 9-10-12) - Current default skin. GMaster479's Transparent Red skin (http://gmskins.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=31) modified with an Umbrella Corporation background.
*Sins of Umbrella (added 10-2-12) - GMaster479's Transparent Red skin with a "broken and bloodied" Umbrella symbol background. This one has a lighter color scheme, so anyone having problems with the darker background skins are suggested to give it a try.
*Unauthorized Access (added 10-2-12) - GMaster479's Transparent Red skin with a computer login screen w/ bloody hand print on it for a background.
*The Laser Room (added 10-2-12) - Background of Alice in the laser room from the first Anderson film.
*Afterlife (added 10-2-12) - Background of Alice standing on a rooftop from Resident Evil: Afterlife.

I've got my eyes out for any images that will make good alternative backgrounds, and if you know of any, speak up. Stay tuned, kiddies! http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/smiley-think004.gif
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic

Mobile Version Last Visit: --