Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Official Topic: The Walking Dead
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 12:39 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

We've never even actually seen Daryl and Merle in the same frame together aside from season 2's flashback episode, so saying Daryl is under Merle's thumb is a pretty big assumption that may not turn out to be true.

That's not to say Daryl won't be pissed as hell when he finds out Rick left Merle handcuffed to a lead pipe as walker bait.
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 12:54 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

He knew that Rick left him cuffed to the lead pipe, they told him, they went back for him but he had sawed off his hand soddered it on the stove, took their truck & was outta there!!! & no Daryl didnt react very good to that whole scene.

Daryl has a temper, but he doesnt outright lash out at ppl &/or treat them like crap like Merle did, at least is isnt like Shane, he's a 'bad boy' rough around the edges but i dont think he would F... his friend's wife, esp when he didnt know for sure if he was dead or not.

but i think that Shane knew there could be a possability that Rick could have been alive but he came up with 'his' version of the story, like he did with what happened to Otis :/
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 02:46 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

^So he did. I must be going senile or something.

Anyway, just under two weeks now until season 3! Who's excited? *raises hand* Me, first and foremost! http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_shakeshout.gif And I think a little change of identity is in order. tongue.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 07:48 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

yaaaaaay season 3 only a week away!!!!! can't wait!!!!!
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 13 2012, 02:02 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Is Rick's plan of "getting to Fort Benning" part of the comics are an original part of the TV show? If the former, do they ever get there and what do they find? The usual bloodbath? A small number of holed-up military personnel trying to survive?

I'm just curious.
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 13 2012, 03:34 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Tilt they do go to FB then I don't think it'll be this season.... I think this season will be prison-themed like last season was the farm & junk
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 13 2012, 05:40 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

I actually forgot about Dave and Tony in the episode "Nebraska" telling Rick that Benning was overrun. Man, I need to start paying more attention. XD

The season 3 trailer certainly implies that (from what little we've seen) there might still some sort of organized military presence somewhere in the US. I refuse to believe that the entire US military could be overwhelmed so fast that they aren't able to fall back to defendable locations (not to mention warships at sea, of which there are always a certain number at all times, and remote or heavily-secured bases like Diego Garcia and Cheyenne Mountain). There would be untold casualties, but I can't feasibly see the whole institution just falling apart at a moment's notice like so many zombie apocalypse flicks portray.
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 08:03 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

OMG please everyone say if hey have seen the new ep... PLEASE!!! I want to talk about it sooooo bad!!!
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 12:08 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

The walkers in riot gear were awesome. I saw them and I'm like, "Fuuuuuuu-----". http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/rofl.gif I just wish they had been shown as more of a challenge to the group than just a single arrow from Daryl's crossbow bouncing off the face shield, though.
^
KeVo
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 04:32 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Hershel is the major character that is gonna die? #__#
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 09:16 AM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

I dont think that Hershel is the one who is going to die... i have a funny feeling but i wont post it because it could be considered a spoiler & we dont have (that i know of) a spoiler tag on here, & I'm too lazy to change the font color LMBO).

WTF man, what was that about Daryl trying one of his arrows at the zombies in riot gear??? being the experienced hunter he was, he should have known better.

the one who surprised me most wwas Carl... he was like.. totally bad ass!!!

what do you guys think about Lori's baby & Rick's & hers relationship & what happened to it & them over the course of the winter? it surprised me that he was so cold to her, it almost makes me feel sorry for her... ALMOST.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 15 2012, 05:07 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Oct 15 2012, 08:16 AM)
I dont think that Hershel is the one who is going to die... i have a funny feeling but i wont post it because it could be considered a spoiler & we dont have (that i know of) a spoiler tag on here, & I'm too lazy to change the font color LMBO).

Yes, we have spoiler tags. If it's just you predicting what you think might happen, you don't need them since that's not technically a spoiler.
CODE
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

I'm still sticking with my prediction that it's Glen, though.

WTF man, what was that about Daryl trying one of his arrows at the zombies in riot gear??? being the experienced hunter he was, he should have known better.

And Rick, being a police officer, would have known. It was just done to get a rise out of the viewers, though. That's how television works.

the one who surprised me most wwas Carl... he was like.. totally bad ass!!!

Yeah, last season left off with him crying his eyes out because he felt responsible for Dale's death. I get the feeling they had a hard winter, though, and Carl this season was ready and willing to chow down on dog food if necessary. It shows that he really grew up a lot.

what do you guys think about Lori's baby & Rick's & hers relationship & what happened to it & them over the course of the winter? it surprised me that he was so cold to her, it almost makes me feel sorry for her... ALMOST.

I think you used far too many ampersands in that sentence. tongue.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 20 2012, 04:27 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Oh Rick Grimes... So I guess the "no democracy " rule now applies to spelling & grammer lessons too eh? XD

I think Hershel lives, but I think that poor Lori/baby don't,
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Oct 20 2012, 09:30 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Oct 20 2012, 03:27 PM)
Oh Rick Grimes... So I guess the "no democracy " rule now applies to spelling & grammer lessons too eh? XD

Yes. Yes, it does. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/kissmyarseR13Sgif.png
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Oct 22 2012, 10:44 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

What did you guys think of the episode "sick"?

What did you like about it? Where you shocked at how the Tomas/Rick conflict played out? I for one kind of saw it coming but I also was like "holy shit he actually did it!!!"

The only thing I didn't like was how tiny dies, not the whole Tomas hacking him to bits but the whole walker scratch thing that was the only WTF moment for me.

Also whatja guys honk of my super cute avatar of Norman Reedus (Daryl) with his whittle dog... I saw that & I was like OMG!!! *swoon* :3
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --