Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Official Topic: The Walking Dead
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 10 2012, 08:52 AM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Yeah he had been going off the deep end for a while :/. He wasn't a safe person to have around for a while, in a way he killed himself.

The one who really annoys me is freaking Lori, I could see us clashing of we were in the same group because I ain't doing nobodies laundry but my OWN.
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 13 2012, 04:10 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

You could try to find them online. You can find them for streaming wink.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 13 2012, 09:51 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

tried to find them online & couldnt, i plan to buy season 2 on DVD tho, i like to collect those things. its one of the best zombie related things i have seen on TV in a long time smile.gif
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 14 2012, 04:47 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

I'm the same way tongue.gif Gotta have my collections. I agree with ya there. It is one of the best that has been out in a while. It's got it all, great story, good acting and characters we can't wait to be bitten!!
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 14 2012, 08:24 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

hell its one of the best zombie related things i have seen in movies & tv in a long time, its still somewhat 'familiar' zombie stuff (slow, staggering dead things, the whole if your bit you turn thing).

its the charaacters i think that being a different dynamic to it, you know? for a zombieverse thing, the chacracters are very well rounded & grounded, you grow to care about them or... in the case of Shane & (for me because i really dont care for her that much) Lori want to see them eaten alive.

who's your fave/least fave character? My least faves (currently alive) are Merle & Lori. my faves are Michonne & Daryl... i dont tell fiancee but i kinda gotta little cruch on Daryl wink.gif
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Sep 14 2012, 11:35 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

TWD is less about the zombies than it is about how the characters interact and react to what's happening. It's not like all other zombie movies where the point of it is for everyone to load up with big guns and kill as many zombies as they can.
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 15 2012, 08:36 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Sep 14 2012, 11:24 PM)
hell its one of the best zombie related things i have seen in movies & tv in a long time, its still somewhat 'familiar' zombie stuff (slow, staggering dead things, the whole if your bit you turn thing).

its the charaacters i think that being a different dynamic to it, you know? for a zombieverse thing, the chacracters are very well rounded & grounded, you grow to care about them or... in the case of Shane & (for me because i really dont care for her that much) Lori want to see them eaten alive.

who's your fave/least fave character? My least faves (currently alive) are Merle & Lori. my faves are Michonne & Daryl... i dont tell fiancee but i kinda gotta little cruch on Daryl wink.gif

Gotta say Daryl is my fave!! The lil Asian dude is another of my favorites, he's just so funny. I also hate Lori and Merle and of course Shane... Don't much care for the kid either... tongue.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 15 2012, 10:46 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

I'll give you Glenn, but Daryl's mine lol he's on my "hall pass" list of CILF (characters I'd like to f**ck^_~). It's not a Very long "freebies" list but yep... He's on there, I have always gone for the anti-hero types smile.gif.
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 16 2012, 12:56 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Sep 16 2012, 01:46 AM)
I'll give you Glenn, but Daryl's mine lol he's on my "hall pass" list of CILF (characters I'd like to f**ck^_~). It's not a Very long "freebies" list but yep... He's on there, I have always gone for the anti-hero types smile.gif.

I got dibs on account of senority!! I knew sooner or later getting older would have its uses http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_shakeshout.gif http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_shakeshout.gif http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_shakeshout.gif So you is just gonna have to share! tongue.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 16 2012, 08:28 PM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

It's ok, I bet he wouldn't be interested in me anyway lol, he doesn't seem the lovey type... :/ all surly & rough... I'd better stop lol, my fiancée is actually a lot like him (minus the disrespect twds women of course). It must be a thing with me lol
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 01:23 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

TBH, I actually prefer Lily from the graphic novel and the game. tongue.gif
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 06:15 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Sep 16 2012, 11:28 PM)
It's ok, I bet he wouldn't be interested in me anyway lol, he doesn't seem the lovey type... :/ all surly & rough... I'd better stop lol, my fiancée is actually a lot like him (minus the disrespect twds women of course). It must be a thing with me lol

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/rofl.gif It's the bad boy with a heart that will get ya every time! Gotta love 'em. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/sHa_cloud9.gif
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 17 2012, 10:10 AM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

I guess that's why I like him I guess he's kinda like me, I mean I like Rick & (well did til he got offed) like Dale but I tend to get annoyed with the whole always gotta do the right thing, keep our humanity trip... I mean come ON dudes in case you haven't noticed DEAD PPL ARE WALKING AROUND the world's a changing :/.

I would still be a good person, but I would use my intuition, if the person I came across wasn't good then it's martial law on that MoFo.
I just hate that Merle's comig back, that means that all thr progress Daryl's made as a person is going down the drain sad.gif.
^
Ashe
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 03:00 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Dragoness1982 @ Sep 17 2012, 01:10 PM)
I guess that's why I like him I guess he's kinda like me, I mean I like Rick & (well did til he got offed) like Dale but I tend to get annoyed with the whole always gotta do the right thing, keep our humanity trip... I mean come ON dudes in case you haven't noticed DEAD PPL ARE WALKING AROUND the world's a changing :/.

I would still be a good person, but I would use my intuition, if the person I came across wasn't good then it's martial law on that MoFo.
I just hate that Merle's comig back, that means that all thr progress Daryl's made as a person is going down the drain sad.gif.

I totally agree! But don't count Daryl out just yet. One of the great things about bad boys who aren't so awful bad.... They tend to surprise ya and do what's right in the end xD
^
Walker killer
 Posted: Sep 18 2012, 03:44 AM

BSAA Charlie Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

I hope he tells the bastard off or whatever if he gets out of line, but I don't know, he was so under Merle's thumb before. I always would be blue point at him to 'grow a pair ' lol
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --