Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

What Are You Watching?
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Mar 8 2011, 03:26 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Monk biggrin.gif I love this show, it's so funny. happy.gif
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Mar 24 2011, 04:13 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Sealab 2021. I love this show. laugh.gif
^
Relative Risk
 Posted: Mar 27 2011, 02:02 AM

Resident Blogger/Industry Insider

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

Tears of the Sun
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 16 2011, 09:21 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Drag Me to Hell

I did not see that ending coming...
^
KeVo
 Posted: Apr 16 2011, 01:22 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

I been watching Mobile Suit Gundam: SEED
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Apr 17 2011, 10:23 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

The Big Bang Theory (Edit) Season Two
^
Col. Radec
 Posted: Apr 18 2011, 02:29 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Umbrella Security Service
Member ID:
Total Post:

American Dad!
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Apr 18 2011, 03:20 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Land of the Lost

This movie sucks. Badly.
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Apr 25 2011, 02:20 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

The X Files!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image
^
KeVo
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 09:22 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (TvirusAndFriends @ Apr 25 2011, 03:09 AM)
The X Files!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

user posted image

I really wish they would make a third movie, or another season about the alien invasion. =[

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
^
Col. Radec
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 08:25 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Umbrella Security Service
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (KeVo @ Apr 26 2011, 08:11 AM)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Hell, dude, I tripped balls on FMA once... particularly, that episode where this hot military-looking chick was running away from this bearded dude with an eyepatch who kept boasting out, "I do indeed have the Ultimate Eye!"

Then she hid in Al, that talking suit of armor with a kid's soul or whatever, and then the eyepatch dude walks up and straight up stabs his sword through the slit in the armor. Then he walks away, all cool, while Al breaks down sobbing. Cuz you know, on account of the hot dead chick inside him and all, and he probably has a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards.

Man, that was messed up. And I think there was a guy there somewhere with a face that was actually upside down? God, haha, I barely even remember, I was off my face the whole time going "Oh s***, Big Boss just stabbed that chick when she was in the armored suit, I thought he was chill!"

But that was after I played some MGS3, so I might be mixing up some stuff there. ph34r.gif

Also, just saw Tangled. Fun, fun stuff! And am I the only one who thinks Rapunzel looks way cuter with delicious shorthair?

EDIT: Spoiler Tag doesn't work for crap, BTW.
^
KeVo
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 08:30 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

The original FMA has some twisted stuff in it.

As for the spoiler tags, I dunno why they don't. I tried my best to find a code for those that would work with this type of board. =/
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: May 15 2011, 02:24 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Hercules and the Captive Women on Elvira's Movie Macabre.

QUOTE (Col. Radec @ Apr 26 2011, 07:25 PM)
Hell, dude, I tripped balls on FMA once... particularly, that episode where this hot military-looking chick was running away from this bearded dude with an eyepatch who kept boasting out, "I do indeed have the Ultimate Eye!"

Then she hid in Al, that talking suit of armor with a kid's soul or whatever, and then the eyepatch dude walks up and straight up stabs his sword through the slit in the armor. Then he walks away, all cool, while Al breaks down sobbing. Cuz you know, on account of the hot dead chick inside him and all, and he probably has a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards.

Man, that was messed up. And I think there was a guy there somewhere with a face that was actually upside down? God, haha, I barely even remember, I was off my face the whole time going "Oh s***, Big Boss just stabbed that chick when she was in the armored suit, I thought he was chill!"

But that was after I played some MGS3, so I might be mixing up some stuff there.  ph34r.gif

No, you're not. I remember that scene. I love how Al acted all violated when she hid inside him. XD
^
Spike Reaver
 Posted: May 16 2011, 01:46 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

Tough Enough and RAW tonight.
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: May 16 2011, 11:02 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Spartan198 @ May 15 2011, 01:24 AM)
Hercules and the Captive Women on Elvira's Movie Macabre.

QUOTE (Col. Radec @ Apr 26 2011, 07:25 PM)

But that was after I played some MGS3, so I might be mixing up some stuff there.  http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/smiley-rpg013.gif

No, you're not. I remember that scene. I love how Al acted all violated when she hid inside him. XD

I remember that! I haven't watched brotherhood in quite some time thought I did start it, how's it been doin? I also really liked the original series (the one you're talking about) I really do like how they have the ability to catch your emotions and shock you...that makes a good show. 8)

Also...True Blood...I'll miss you all *puts pistol in mouth* http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/smiley-scared010.gif
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --