Announcement: I'm moving (update 5-20)
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Feb 21 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

I'm posting this notice to inform you that I'll be moving in the next couple of months (I'd tell you where, but someone like KeVo will probably track me down, sodomize, and rob me blind tongue.gif ). We've started the process of going through everything, deciding what we're going to take with us, what we're going to sell, and what we're going to pawn off on some unsuspecting old lady around here ( tongue.gif ), which is going to take about six weeks.

Now, I'm not going dark just yet, but when I do... I'm going to turn full ownership of the site over to NiteKrawler and leave you all at his mercy. Suck it, bitches! Mwahaha! http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/smiley-rpg027.gif

Nah, just kidding, I wouldn't throw REFD to the sharks like that. http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/troll.jpg.png But when I do go dark (and I'll let you all know when that will happen), I have full confidence that my colleagues Ashe and KeVo and a soon-to-be-appointed (temporary) global moderator will keep our little corner of the Internet running smoothly until my return.

If you have any questions about anything, PM me and I'll happily answer them.

And don't forget, the only easy day was yesterday!
PM Email Poster
Rick Grimes
 Posted: May 21 2012, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

It seems the move is canceled for the time being. There was a conflict and we found ourselves on the opposite side of the dispute as the money source.

So for now I'm not moving anywhere anytime soon. I'll let you know if there are any new developments. As always, don't hesitate to PM me with any questions.
PM Email Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed Topic Start new topic