Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

What Are You Reading?
Col. Radec
 Posted: Dec 7 2010, 02:22 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Umbrella Security Service
Member ID:
Total Post:

Boy, do I feel sorry for your future publisher already. He's gonna have a lot of editing to do...

Been reading some of F. Paul Wilson's Repairman Jack series. Also just bought a copy of Terry Pratchett's Unseen Academicals.
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Dec 9 2010, 07:37 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

2 things, not nice radec, i actually do write alot better on important thing such as articles and chapters i write for websites and such. though i do admit the i type here is verry illiterate reason why is simply cause i assume u guys understand the crap i write. besides it aint like ive got anyone important to impress here.

and two i need a good book to read. any suggestions?
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Dec 9 2010, 11:24 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Dec 9 2010, 06:26 PM)
2 things, not nice radec, i actually do write alot better on important thing such as articles and chapters i write for websites and such. though i do admit the i type here is verry illiterate reason why is simply cause i assume u guys understand the crap i write. besides it aint like ive got anyone important to impress here.

How do you expect him to react when you type like a kindergartner high on crack? It's not about impressing people, it's about proving that you're an intelligent, educated individual like the rest of us are. And the impression you're giving now leads me to believe you simply don't care enough to bother using proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 12:11 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

People only get one chance at first impression. I ruined mine along time ago. And everyone pretty much believes I'm an illiterate idiot, or as you so kindly put it, "kindergartner high on crack." Also I believe its spelled, "kinder-gardener", but hey, what do i know, I'm on crack.

And once again i ask, any suggestions for a good book to read?
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 01:51 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Dec 11 2010, 11:00 PM)
People only get one chance at first impression. I ruined mine along time ago. And everyone pretty much believes I'm an illiterate idiot, or as you so kindly put it, "kindergartner high on crack."

True, people do only get one first impression, but the one that really matters IMO is the second impression. wink.gif

Also I believe its spelled, "kinder-gardener", but hey, what do i know, I'm on crack.

I believe you're incorrect, my friend.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kindergartner

wink.gif
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Dec 12 2010, 01:59 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

ahahahaha. Google spellcheck you have failed me yet again. We all need a good laugh.
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Jan 18 2011, 02:38 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

The X Files~Antibodies
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Jan 19 2011, 06:24 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

do college books count? hehe. then the confident writer - by something mchillwhatever.

or watchmen.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jan 19 2011, 07:30 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Jan 19 2011, 05:13 PM)
do college books count?

Anything you're reading counts as long as it's words on some sort of background. Heck, I think even a Wikipedia article would count. tongue.gif
^
Col. Radec
 Posted: Jan 20 2011, 05:05 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Umbrella Security Service
Member ID:
Total Post:

user posted image

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Jan 19 2011, 05:13 PM)
do college books count?

So, Roy... are you implying that you're in college?

user posted image

Currently reading Dexter in the Dark, by Jeff Lindsay. Already checked out Darkly Dreaming Dexter and Dearly Devoted Dexter... they were pretty good!
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Jan 21 2011, 07:31 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Im not implying im in college. i believe i posted elsewhere a while back that said, i am in college. And yes i am in college. Its called getting of the couch, get an education and a decent career that pays well. Have you tried that yet, Radec?

Psst.......In case you didn't know to get this magical thing called a career,it requires you to go to..........College! And what do you read in college?.............. College books!

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Jan 23 2011, 02:05 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Suddenly 4chan!

Alright guys...lets tone this down a bit. And still the same book, to get back on the topic. But soon it will be textbooks as well, basically as soon as Monday comes around...sadness. But I can't wait to get into my Ancient Egyptian History textbook! biggrin.gif
^
METALHEADROY7
 Posted: Jan 23 2011, 09:10 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

Now im actually reading V for Vendetta, the graphic novel, interestingly, it is a required book to purchase for a class. i dont know which one, but still bought it anyway.
^
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Jan 25 2011, 06:24 PM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

My ipod broke, so nothing really...

Although when I play Smackdown Vs Raw 2011, I get to hear some good tracks, CM Punk's, Rhodes', etc.

And when I decide to play the music on my 360, some Tool, APC, etc.

And I just realized I posted this in the wrong section, I thought this was What Are You Listening To, so ignore my post, unless it can get moved there....
^
TvirusAndFriends
 Posted: Jan 27 2011, 02:34 AM

BSAA Bravo Team

Group:
Civilian
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (METALHEADROY7 @ Jan 23 2011, 07:59 AM)
Now im actually reading V for Vendetta, the graphic novel, interestingly, it is a required book to purchase for a class. i dont know which one, but still bought it anyway.

ORly? And how is it so far? Is it possible to find out what class it was required for?
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Add Reply Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --