Resident Evil Final Days

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

Your fav movies/characters of the series, Which movies are your fav's?
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team
Group: Civilian
Member No.: 32
Credits: 550

Mine are: the first 3 movies

I loved Claire, Alice of course, Wesker he's a good evil villian >:/ & Carlos (RIP buddy sad.gif )
PM Yahoo
Ashe
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: The Organization
Member No.: 27
Credits: 1370

Out of all the movies I'd have to say L.J. was my favorite. He was so funny. Ya gotta love how when the S.T.A.R.S dudes tried to give him a weapon, he opens his coat showing the gold plated guns and was like "my shit's custom".

My favorite of the movies is the first. My liking of them goes down with each movie that comes out however, they just kept making Alice more and more powerful. Which was why I was glad they took her powers away in the last one, although don't know how much good that will do, she had made a million of those clones. An all powerful character, in my opinion sucks as they will always win usually. I don't want the outcome decided before the movie even begins. It makes things more interesting when there's a shot the good guys won't win, which seems to be happening more and more in movies now a days, unlike in years past when good always triumphed.
PM
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

QUOTE (Ashe @ Mar 23 2012, 10:16 AM)
although don't know how much good that will do, she had made a million of those clones.

They were all killed when Wesker destroyed the Tokyo facility.
PM Email Poster
Ashe
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

QUOTE (Last Spartan @ Mar 23 2012, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Ashe @ Mar 23 2012, 10:16 AM)
although don't know how much good that will do, she had made a million of those clones.

They were all killed when Wesker destroyed the Tokyo facility.

I couldn't remember what had happened to them... tongue.gif Well that is assuming that all of them were there.... it is movieland so I'd not be surprised to see one appear in another installment. blink.gif http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/SpartanWarrior198/Resident%20Evil%20Final%20Days/rofl.gif
PM
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 23 2012, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

I guess we won't know til the darn thing comes out, part of me can't wait, but I wish that the guy who did extinction would direct, he didn't do a 'great' job but he's better then Anderson's arrogant a$$.
PM Yahoo
Ashe
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

Yea we will, it's release date is September 12, 2012. I'm hoping that with Alice being normal again the movie will be better. I didn't particularly care for the last 2 in the series, and mainly because they made her so powerful. The outcome was already decided, and I like when the bad guys have a shot at winning. Makes things more interesting when you don't know what's going to happen tongue.gif
PM
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

It also says that some old thought dead characters are going to be coming back which will also be interesting

Even when she is human she is bad ass (remember the fight sequence with the dogs in the first movie?)
PM Yahoo
Ashe
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

Yea she was which is why I saw no reason for them to make her so powerful. It actually is kind of overkill. She didn't need it, she was already a tough cookie.

I think the thought dead character they are referring to is Rain. She's in their trailer for it.
PM
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

The actor who plays Carlos is also on the list.
PM Yahoo
Ashe
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team

Cool though it would be a stretch for them to explain how it could be him. A clone maybe...

Rain I could understand, sure she was zombiefied and Alice put a bullet between her eyes, but her body could have conceivably been recovered at some point in time after they reopened the Hive. But Carlos.... well his body would have pretty much been destroyed by the tanker explosion. The only thing I'd buy would be a clone of some sort for him. I highly doubt there were any remains to him.
PM
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

Well, like Rain, Spence, Alice & everyone else who worked for Umbrella, I'm sure that they had their DNA stored.
PM Yahoo
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Head of the Organization
Member No.: 1
Credits: 4330

It's best to wait until you've actually seen the movie before condemning anything. While we may not be able to come up with a practical explanation (although the cloning angle is pretty much guaranteed, IMHO), Anderson might have cooked up something plausible. He is an imaginable person, after all.

Besides, neither of you want to be biased, do you? tongue.gif
PM Email Poster
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 24 2012, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

True, I really can't wait for the movie.
PM Yahoo
Spike Reaver
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 01:56 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Bravo Team
Group: S.T.A.R.S.
Member No.: 8
Credits: 1315

Def RE1.

I always did like Alice in RE1 and even in Apocolypse.

She and the movies weren't very good after that IMO.

I aboslutely love the first movie though, the music, the visuals, the mood, everything.

The laser scene!

Now Degeneration gets so much undeserved love, just because it's a canon part of the games, when realistically, that movie blows.

But, it does have Allyson Court and Paul Mercier playing their characters, and looks pretty good overall.
PM
Walker killer
 Posted: Mar 25 2012, 03:02 AM
Quote Post

BSAA Charlie Team

Still it is kinda cool to watch Alice change from this 'innocent' unsuspecting young woman to the hardened, outlawish bad ass in the later films (super powers or not). The laser scene in RE1 was my fave! I love how it was done & how it shows 'just enough' which IMHO made it all the more shocking.
PM Yahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll