2011 Pre-Orders, What are you buying?
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:00 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

Not counting games that came out before the date of this thread, what are you getting this year?

Me -
WWE '12 (I get every installment of the SvR franchise every year like clockwork and this won't be any different)
Battlefield 3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (this one was a heat of the moment thing, as I'd gone in planning to get only the former 2 games)
^
NiteKrawler
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 11:42 AM

BSAA Mission Support Team

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

Assassin's Creed will suck you in lol. I'm definitely getting Assassin's Creed and Skyrim. And probably Uncharted 3 and Dark Souls. And Arkham City. But I only need AC and Skyrim on day one.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 12:37 PM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

I'd wanted to get Uncharted 3, too, but sadly hard drive space dictates against it unless I'm able to afford that PS3 upgrade in the coming months. Once Revelations comes out, I'll most likely delete my Brotherhood saves to recycle that space (since Brotherhood isn't mine) and I've been thinking about trading CoD4 in since I rarely, if ever, play it anymore.
^
NiteKrawler
 Posted: Jun 22 2011, 07:33 PM

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

You may as well get rid of all your CoD stuff since Battlefield 3 is coming out. It'll make CoD look like crap.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:41 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (NiteKrawler @ Jun 22 2011, 06:33 PM)
You may as well get rid of all your CoD stuff since Battlefield 3 is coming out. It'll make CoD look like crap.

Call of Duty 4 = "All my Call of Duty stuff" (well, aside from those sweet NODs I got with MW2) tongue.gif

I got rid of MW2 shortly after MoH came out, didn't play CoD Classic for more than a couple of days, and I only rented Black Ops (which I plan to do with MW3 just to finish off the story and see what happens).
^
NiteKrawler
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 06:45 AM

Group:
S.T.A.R.S.
Member ID:
Total Post:

CoD just never appealed to me. I just feel there are other FPS games out there that just do everything CoD does and do it better.
^
Rick Grimes
 Posted: Jun 24 2011, 08:05 AM

Head of the Organization

Group:
The Organization
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (NiteKrawler @ Jun 24 2011, 05:45 AM)
I just feel there are other FPS games out there that just do everything CoD does and do it better.

That's my view of MoH and why I consider it the best shooter of 2010. Reviewers who rated it badly just weren't looking at it the way they should have been. They looked at it as if it was going to be a Hollywood action movie like CoD is, but it's not. You have to look at it in the right perspective to see what's really great about it.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options This topic is Closed Create a new Topic

Mobile Version Last Visit: --